Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Tadalis: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity, or if you have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of tadalafil. Stop using tadalafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in vision or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- seizure (convulsions);
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious Tadalis side effects may include:
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat;
- memory problems;
- diarrhea, upset stomach; or
- muscle pain, back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.