Do not take Generic Levitra Oral Jelly if you are taking any nitrate-based drug, including nitrates like amyl nitrite, nitroglycerin and isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and others.
This medicine is likely to interact with the following medications:
- Certain drugs for high blood pressure
- Certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- Certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- Certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- Grapefruit juice
- Macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- Medicines for prostate problems
- Rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
Inform your physician about all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you take. Alert your doctor if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may cause unexpected side effects.